Why work at DRG?
DRG Chartered Accountants has been working with individuals and businesses for over 50 years. With an office in Maidenhead and our sister firm in Dorchester, we provide a full suite of advisory, accountancy, outsourcing and taxation services to a client base ranging from individuals and start-ups to multimillion turnover UK and international entities.
We are a close-knit team that takes great pride providing a personal, outstanding service for our clients.
- Delight our clients
We never want our people to stop caring, to always to go that extra mile and to deliver a fantastic, personal service to our clients.
- Challenge themselves
DRG is growing rapidly and we like to promote from within. We aim to recruit people who want to push themselves, to grow in their roles and to be keen to take on new responsibilities.
- Enjoy being part of the DRG team
DRG is a fun place to work with a warm and friendly working culture.
We are always keen to hear from talented people. Please do get in touch, if you would like to discuss career opportunities at DRG.
Corporation Tax Senior / Manager – Maidenhead, Berkshire
We are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Specialist to join our Maidenhead team. This role would suit someone who has tax experience of working with owner managers, larger SME corporates and the subsidiaries of larger groups.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and tax repayment claims and related working papers
- Preparation of Research & Development claims
- Providing ad hoc / planning advice to clients on tax matters including restructuring, MBOs and share schemes
- Liaising with clients / HMRC by post, email and phone
- Liaising with external advisors as required
- Billing clients
- Managing your work load and being efficient in time keeping
- Assisting partners with tax advisory work including approaching external providers to provide bespoke advice.
- Working with a wide range of clients across many sectors including property development, technology and food and beverage.
- Looking after your own portfolio of clients to assist in all tax matters including compliance to advisory
- Helping assist a small tax team
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a corporation tax focused role
- ATT / CTA qualifications may be useful but are not essential - practical experience is also important
- Strong corporation tax experience is essential, personal tax knowledge is also useful.
- Good understanding of CCH tax software package
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Team player and a good sense of humour
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to fast track their tax career and to take on more responsibility.
We will pay a very competitive salary for the right person and we offer good benefits to all employees. We also support our employees with substantial levels of in-house and external training and support.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we are sad to say goodbye to our people, we understand the need to move on. But we enjoy keeping in touch – so our Alumni are invited to some of our social events, including the Annual Summer Party.