Why work at DRG?
We are a close-knit team that takes great pride providing a personal, outstanding service for our clients.
- Delight our clients
We never want our people to stop caring, to always to go that extra mile and to deliver a fantastic, personal service to our clients.
- Challenge themselves
DRG is growing rapidly and we like to promote from within. We aim to recruit people who want to push themselves, to grow in their roles and be happy to take on new responsibilities.
- Enjoy being part of the DRG team
We are always keen to hear from talented people. Please do get in touch, if you would like to discuss career opportunities at DRG.
Whilst we are sad to say goodbye to our people, we understand the need to move on. But we enjoy keeping in touch – so our Alumni are invited to some of our social events, including the Annual Summer Party.
Office Administrator / Credit ControllerStart Date: Immediate
We are looking for an Office Administrator / Credit Controller to work closely with the management team and help service a client base that ranges from individuals to multimillion turnover businesses.
The role is wide ranging and the ideal candidate will be flexible, ambitious and keen to take ownership of what is an important function within our business.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in a previous administrative, secretarial or receptionist roles
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in Credit Control
Daily tasks would include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Post daily banking receipts onto the sales ledger in CCH
- Prepare daily bank balances for emailing to Directors
- Any cheques received to be taken to the appropriate bank
- Chase overdue invoices by email, telephone or letter
- Send copy invoices, where necessary
- Liaise with practice manager on any invoice queries raised by clients
- Send statements, where necessary
- Answering the reception phone
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Scanning post into our software or forwarding onto clients
- General administration duties
- Filing bank statements received
- Sending the post out
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Recruit@donaldreid.co.uk
Trainee Chartered AccountantStart Date: Summer / Autumn 2020, but can be flexible
We are looking to recruit a new trainee to join our expanding accounts and audit team at our Maidenhead office. The start date would be flexible for the right applicant but is be likely to be in Summer / Autumn 2020.
Working within the Donald Reid Group accounts and audit team offers a varied and broad experience which will offer a good grounding for a successful career. Our trainees work with a wide variety of clients from many different sectors and will also gain experience in each of our departments.
As part of their training contract, the successful applicant will receive paid study leave and tuition for their ICAEW exams, as well as being provided with on the job experience required for qualification as a Chartered Accountant. The role is suitable for either a school leaver or a graduate, with a very strong academic record.
As the job is client facing, applicants should be able to demonstrate good inter-personal skills, as well as a hard-working attitude and a commitment to success. To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to Recruit@donaldreid.co.uk