At DRG we work with a great number of start-up and fast-growing businesses. These businesses span a wide variety of sectors, though we do have a particular specialism in consumer brands and retail. We often partner with True, the Retail and Consumer specialist investor.
We enjoy working closely with our start up clients as they begin their journey and our experience enables us to act as a sounding board and offer a package tailored to the needs of a fast growing start up.
Drawing on the expertise across all our service lines we are well placed to advise growing clients on the best way forward and specifically with:
- General support and advice - a sounding board for business owners
- Business set up, structure and processes
- Accounting software selection and set up
- Accounting and tax - both managing the day to day finance needs and year-end compliance
- Support with funding rounds including assistance with SEIS and EIS raises and pitch documents
- Financing options
- Forecasting and cashflow management
- Working capital management including stock management and invoice financing
- Business plans, pitch documents and projections
- Enterprise Management Incentive schemes (EMI)
- R&D tax credits
- Profit extraction
- Exit strategies and succession planning
If you would like to find out more about our range of accountancy services for business start-ups, please get in touch with the team at DRG Chartered Accountants.
"We've been working with Donald Reid for about 9 months and I must say there are nothing but positive things to say about them! Being a clueless first-time business owner, they've been consistently patient with explaining (basic) things, understanding when it comes to a Start-ups needs and unbelievably quick to respond. Genuinely - unbelievable! I was recommended to work with Donald Reid by a friend and I must say, I'd recommend them to anybody that wants peace of mind their accounts are in good order"
Paul Bennett – Perch Peek