Overseas businesses thinking setting up in the UK. Let us help you with the regulatory, structuring, practical, commercial and taxation considerations you face. We already work with the UK subsidiaries of many international firms.
Linking in with The Department of International Trade and partnering with a firm of lawyers to provide all required services, we have acted for many businesses investing in the UK based from many different countries, including China, USA, India, Australia, Canada and throughout the Middle East.
Together with our full suite of accounting, taxation, advisory and outsourcing services we assist businesses setting up in the UK with the following:
- The requirement to register a UK presence with Companies House
- The most appropriate legal structure “branch vs Subsidiary” Read our blog "Setting up in the UK. Branch or subsidiary FAQs"
- Incorporation of a limited company or setting up of a branch
- Introduction to other advisers
- Setting up of a UK bank account
- Provision of an accounting and finance function including payroll
- Audit of UK subsidiary
- Accounting and Tax compliance and tax planning
If you are an international firm and would like to discuss setting up in the UK, please do get in touch with the team at DRG Chartered Accountants to find out more. We would be delighted to help.